8.09.2009

Summer of Love

I did not reckon the Burton sale to be anything in magnitude to the scale I witnessed upon arrival with Ivy today. Naively, I believed that the sale would take place in the factory retail store and would require no crowd corralling, no free distribution of water to fight dehydration amongst customers in queue, no offsight parking. How wrong I was.

Prior to arrival at the store, Ivy and I got a little creative ourselves, with some help from Emma. Elizabeth sent us a Sunlight Print Kit to learn some of the basics of photography. Here's what we turned out with a little help from nature, the sun, water, and lemon juice.






These 4 are designed
by Ivy
















These two are designed by Emma.














and these two are by me





To see Elizabeth's photography, check out
her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment