3.09.2010

Big Sexy Hair

Listen up fine haired-ladies!

Without a doubt, Big Sexy Hair "Root Pump Spray Mousse" at $16.99 is my favorite beauty bargain of 2010 thus far.  I finally have a routine I love on those pesky hair-washing & blow-drying days. Towel dry, apply Moroccan Oil lightly throughout, a quarter-sized portion of Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom distributed all over, then on to drying. For the bottom half I just dry straight in the direction of styling, even using my fingers is fine if I can't find my motivation to brush. Then once I start letting down and working the top pieces, I spray my Big Sexy right at the roots, work in, blow dry up or in the opposite direction of styling, then move to the next piece and so on.

Finally I have hair that looks thick and lifted, genetics be damned.

Permanent place in my beauty ritual.


Big Love...
to Olivia Marino for turning me on to this line by opening up her home, and beauty cabinet, to me in New York where I first discovered a can of Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray!

1 comment: